Which TTPD song are you?


 Which TTPD song are you? Plan your dream day to find out. 

If you could hang at any house for the day, what would it be? 

A: A Victorian Mansion with gargoyles 

B: a magical cottage by the garden 

C: I’d rent out a club 

D: A House in Disney World 


If you could have any pet with you, what would it be? 

A: Raven 

B: Dragonfly 

C: Golden Retriever

D: Crocodile 


What are you wearing?

A:  Black ball gown 

B: Cottage core dress 

C: Mini Dress 

D: Overalls 


What’s the color theme? 

A: Dark and mysterious 

B: Bright and springy 

C: Gold and silver 

D: Green and yellow 


Who’s with you? 

A: I’m celebrating alone 

B: My animals 

C: All my besties 

D: My enemies 


What snack are you eating? 

A: Chocolate cake 

B: fresh fruit 

C: Cheesy crackers 

D: Hamburgers and fries 


What other Taylor album are you listening to? 

A: Reputation 

B: Fearless 

C: 1989

D: Debut


Tally up your answers! 


A - who’s afraid of little old me 

B - Robin 

C - Thank you Aimee

D - Florida!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe