A Socially Awkward Teen

 Hi! So recently, I decided to go shopping. I’m not normal a huge shopper, but it was my great grandma’s 90th birthday and I needed a nice dress for pictures. So I decided to go to Ross Dress For Less. Don’t judge me. Now, as you probably know, in a Ross Dress For Less, anything goes. 

Anyway, I was having trouble finding a dress that I would wear to a 90th birthday party and not a Vegas Night Club. But I just couldn’t. So I decided I would probably wear something I already had. 

But, being the homeschooled quarantine socially awkward teen that I am, I was so petrified that someone would think I had done something wrong if I didn’t buy a dress. So I got a dress and headed to the fitting rooms.

I got my clothes number and headed to a stall. The lock was a bit janky but I managed. I went back out and headed for my cart but was stopped by a worker who said I needed to give him my card. I did not have my card. 

He forced me to go back to the changing room TWICE but I couldn’t find anything. Then I realized I was looking in the wrong stall. But my old stall was locked so someone must be in it! But I peeked and it was empty. That lock must have stuck!

So I did what anyone would do. I crawled on the floor of a Ross Dress For Less changing room to the other side of the stall, where my number was.

At this point, I was so stressed that I threw the guy my number and grabbed the first cart I saw. 

About halfway to the checkout, I noticed some weird things in my cart. A couple candles, a memorial frame. I hadn’t ordered those. But being so stressed, I assumed that I had accidentally knocked them into the cart. 

So I put the stuff back on the shelves.

It was only until I was in the car, with a dress I hated, that I realized I had stolen someone’s shrine.


I have plenty more of these true stories for you if you like the awkward cringey stuff. Share this new segment to your friends and please don’t laugh at me too much. If you’d like more stories just comment below. I am not proud of this. 

Comments

  1. Ok this is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I’m rolling on the floor

    ReplyDelete
  3. What could be better than a story like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that floor 🤢🤢🤢

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you had to go through this crazyness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

Easiest Slime Recipe