New Years New ToDo List

 I am back and better than ever after a Christmas break. To start the new year right, here is a new to do list for the day to start new habits and be a healthier person overall. Without further ado, here are ten things to do to improve your new years well being. 

1. Eat more salad

2. Shop for fresh ingredients 
3. Make your bed each morning 
4. Eat healthier 
5. Play more games in real life not on screens 
6. Switch up your hair 
7. Switch up your makeup 
8. Say yes to new adventures 
9. Take daily walks 
10. Wake up naturally with the sunrise 


Since it is a fresh year of CCC, I’m giving away a special prize. You may pick my next post I write, and if you include your name I’ll give you a shoutout. Love y’all, bye!


Comments

  1. This is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a post about how you do those hair and makeup looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love your tips on how to live your best life ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive vibes only! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe