Blog Post Poll

 Hi guys! I was thinking for a back to school treat I’d do a little poll about what my next blog post should be about! 

Share your opinion in the comment section! Once this post has reached nine comments, I’ll tally up the answers and do a special post based on your requests! 

Here are they options! 

. forest painting tutorial 

. dog fashion show 

. Halloween recipes 

. choose your own adventure (unicorn edition)

. choose your own adventure (horror novel edition) 

. bake a cake with me - crazy decoration edition!

. a tour of my DIY crafts and supplies 


Share your opinions! Love you all ❤️

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness I want all of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOG FASHION SHOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them all, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Halloween recipes for a party I’m planning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh maybe a tour? I need inspo for some craft gifts

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about a cake?

    ReplyDelete
  7. DOG FASHION SHOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah Il gonna need the dog one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it too late to vote? Cuz I'd like to see the CYOA unicorns

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe