10 productivity tips

 

1. Make a calendar that lists one important task per day. 

2. Write out a to do list 

3. Always have a bottle of water on hand 

4. Take small breaks when you need them, and during those breaks do something other than look at your phone

5. Write down EVERYTHING 

6. Read books instead of watching TV 

7. Don’t make too high expectations

8. Take some self care time at the beginning and end of each day (look at my Sunday Night Routine post for more ideas) 

9. Drink enough and eat enough to not be weak and have good strength to tackle any problems that might arise

10. EXERCISE! I try to walk at least three miles every day. Trust me, exercise is great for productivity!  

Comments

  1. Inspiring! Do you think you could consider doing a post on how to set up a blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe one where you click on something from a multi choice list and have it email what the person chose to you???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list! I use an Eisenhower grid and find it helps me stay productive. I’m going to try some of these as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Christian CrafterJune 5, 2023 at 1:28 PM

    Thanks for the ideas! I’d love to do a post on how to set up a blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe