A quick dose of artistic humor

Have a case of the Monday blues? Here is a HUGE post of artsy humor to make you smile. 

So, I downloaded an AI tool to help me write poetry. What could go wrong? I typed in the ideas I wanted to use, and watched as the bot slowly crafted my poem. I wasn’t expecting anything much- but it turned out that the results were too marvelous not to post. 

This is a poem I attempted to write with the website, called

The Artist and the Painter

Rhyming Couplet Ideas by me

See the painting of the artist,
I think he's angry at the chartist.

He finds it hard to see the painting,
Overshadowed by the sparkly assertiveness training.

Who is that sketching near the drawing?
I think she'd like to eat the whipsawing.

She is but a colorful painter,
Admired as she sits upon an entertainer.

Her wet car is just a dreaming,
It needs no gas, it runs on leming.

She's not alone she brings a crafting,
a pet unicorn, and lots of rafting.

The unicorn likes to chase a hoping,
Especially one that's in the coping.

The artist shudders at the crinkly finding
He want to leave but she wants the blinding.

That was quite something, am I right? 

Well, since that ended up being amusing, I decided to try more AIs. You are welcome. Warning- the following short story is even funnier, and I meant no offense to the lovely state of Florida. I do not control what the AI says. 

The Sled that Teased like Talking Dumbo octopus

A Short Story
by me

Vicky Blorpenstien was thinking about Judo Askew again. Judo was a loving ice pop with blonde nose and slimy booger ear.

Vicky walked over to the window and reflected on her dirty surroundings. She had always hated gross Florida with its tame, tan trash. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel sickly.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a loving figure of Judo Askew.

Vicky gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a virtuous, cute, Cheer Wine drinker with red nose and pink booger ear. Her friends saw her as a cool, colorful crow. Once, she had even helped a rainy creepy spider doll cross the road.

But not even a virtuous person who had once helped a rainy creepy spider doll cross the road, was prepared for what Judo had in store today. 

The sled teased like talking dumbo octopus, making Vicky crazy. Vicky grabbed a weird dirt that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Vicky stepped outside and Judo came closer, she could see the abundant smile on his face.

"I am here because I want a flamethrower," Judo bellowed, in a charming tone. He slammed his fist against Vicky's chest, with the force of 5453 fat cat. "I frigging hate you, Vicky Blorpenstien."

Vicky looked back, even more crazy and still fingering the weird dirt. "Judo, die jerk," she replied.

They looked at each other with moldy feelings, like two misty, magnificent mantis shrip eating at a very vile Leaf Erickson Day, which had jazz music playing in the background and two adorable uncles rampaging to the beat.

Suddenly, Judo lunged forward and tried to punch Vicky in the face. Quickly, Vicky grabbed the weird dirt and brought it down on Judo's skull.

Judo's blonde nose trembled and his slimy booger ear wobbled. He looked bored, his body raw like a joyous, jolly jar.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Judo Askew was dead.

Vicky Blorpenstien went back inside and made herself a nice drink of Cheer Wine.

Wow- death by dirt. That sure is a bad way to go.

Comments

  1. But I mean, seriously. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing. I’m picturing Vicky Blorpenstein enjoying an ice cold cheer wine right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the world coming to?! AI is, like they said, just...wow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe