The Best Sad Romance Songs for Teens (who are slightly emo)

 Yep, you got that right. Cool Christian Crafter is an emo gal. Well, after watching all of those horror movies, who wouldn’t be? (One time I remember saying, I love glitter almost as much as I love horror movies) 

I’m a mystery wrapped in an enigma. 

When I’m feeling extra emo, here are my fave songs to listen to while wearing my black “luxury” sweatpants and my dad’s brewery t-shirt. 

What does emo mean anyway? Well, when a person describes themselves as emo, they usually mean they are “especially sensitive to emotions” which I think is actually nice. When people are talking about emo music however, they usually mean heavy metal or grunge rock. That is not the style of music I am into. I like music that is emotional, and a little sad or wistful. 

And, just for any of y’all who were curious, YES. I do own a tube of black lipstick. 

So if any of you are looking for heavy metal songs, you will be disappointed. Just putting that out there. These are sad, EMOtional songs for you to cry to. Enjoy. If you play them in order, I made sure to start the list of songs sad and end with the hopeful ones. 

1. Someone like you (Adele)  

2. You belong with me (Taylor Swift) 

3. My heart will go on (Céline Dion) 

4. Death by a thousand cuts (Taylor Swift) 

5. I will always love you (Whitney Houston) 

6. I can’t make you love me (Bonny Raitt) 

7. Irreplaceable (Beyoncé) 

8. Hold On (Adele) 

9. Now and then (Adele) 

10. Make you feel my love (Adele) 


Happy listening - I’m crying already 

Comments

  1. I can see how 'You belong with me' is sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Love your truth girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, and hilarious post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe