How to customize a hoodie



 I was thinking it might be time to customize some of my  pieces of clothing. Join me! 

Now, before you immediately start cutting up your priceless ball gowns, sketch it out! Choose an item from your closet, and think of things you want to change about it. Sketch it out on regular paper, or get a fashion design notebook/app. 

This is the item I selected. Here are three things I want to change- first of all, it is quite baggy. Second, I want to make it stand out more. Third, I want to add new texture. So I sketched out my new ideas.

Next, I marked the areas I wanted to cut with a fabric marker. 

After that, I took out the string and replaced it with 

rainbow yarn. 

Then I cut the sleeves to shorten it, and the results were fabulous! I might add sequins though . . . 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe