The Summer Pledge

 Repeat after me! 

This summer, I, (insert your name here, cutie pies), will try my best to be open to inspiration, free to follow my dreams, and to always be excited at the prospect of an artistic future.

I will read many books to broaden my mind instead of being a lazy couch potato. I will devour the words of the great works of literature, becoming smarter and inspired by masterpieces of culture. 

I will take care of family and friends, and be a rock for them all to rely on. I will be there for their texts, calls, and letters, and visit elderly relatives often. I will not focus on me me me, and instead devote myself to we we we. 

I will dream big. I will never fail. I will never give up. I will accomplish all my creative goals, and use them to benefit not only myself but those around me. 


Now I’m going to go and enjoy my summer! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe