Gifts you can give for under 20 bucks

 Is someone’s birthday coming up? Here are some crafty hacks for finding and gifting presents under 20 dollars. First, I’d write out a list of things your friend or family member likes. Do they enjoy self-care? Or are they more artsy? Trust me, I’m a pro at this because each year I buy a bunch of presents for everybody in my family. I seriously bought 15 presents for Christmas with the fam and ended up spending only about thirty bucks. And the gifts were thoughtful and people enjoyed them. Well, now that my own horn has been tooted I’ll help you choose the perfect thoughtful gifts to give to friends and family for under twenty bucks.

1. Candles 

2. Tea bags 

3. Makeup 

4. Nail polish 

5. Beaded jewelry

6. Beanie Babies 

7. Gardening gloves 

8. Magnets 

9. Oven mitts 

10. Bath bombs 

11. Paint brushes 

12. Glitter paints 

13. Hand cream 

14. Body lotion 

15. Drinking glasses 

16. Candy 


Happy gift giving!  


Comments

  1. I love all of these! Excellent tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know where you can get a few of these things 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe