Would you survive the ring? A horror movie quiz

 If you have not seen the ring, there are spoilers ahead so I wouldn’t recommend reading this post. Also, it has some mildly scary elements. Otherwise, let’s go baby! You’ll find out just how long you’d last, and get a character too! 



1. Your friend tells you there is a short movie you can watch, and after, you die. Do you watch it? 

A. I mean, if I didn’t know about Samara, probably. 

B. Yes 

C. No 

D. Of course I’d watch it! There’s no way that Samara is real lol! 

E. I’ve already watched it! Mwahahahaha


2. Your friend watched the tape, and died. The phone rings for you. Now what do you do? 

A. Answer the phone - it might be important! 

B. Call my mother instead

C. Answer it and yell, “not today satan!” 

D. I’m too busy cleaning up the mess Samara left behind 

E. Eat the dead body, therefore I am too busy to answer the phone. 


3. You begin seeing some of the movie’s images in real life. You: 

A. Ignore them

B. Tell your mom 

C. Try to figure out what is going on 

D. It is just a coincidence, right? 

E. Smile 😈😈😈


4. You decide you need to tell someone. So you go to your husband’s house and: 

A. Faint 

B. I don’t want a husband! Ewww gross! 

C. Show him the video! It is his problem now sucka! 

D. Tell him calmly what’s going on

E. Kill him immediately 


5. Well, you showed him the video. Oh dear. And just last night, you found out your son has watched it too! Ahhhh! What do you do? 

A. Try to cover his eyes 

B. I’m too young to have a son 

C. Well, now it is his problem and I won’t be murdered! Yay! 

D. I still don’t believe anything bad will happen. It is just a movie! 

E. Kill him


6. Things are starting to get bad. You find out you only have seven days to live. You spend those days: 

A. Watching horror movies 

B. Talking to your mom 

C. Showing as many people as possible the video 

D. Living my normal life

E. Hiding in the closet 


7. It is your final day. You wake up and think: 

A. Oh crap 

B. How can I protect my mom? 

C. How can I make someone else watch the tape? 

D. Well, time to get to work 

E. Wake up? I never sleep 


8. Favorite color? Just askin 

A. Cheerful pinks and yellows

B. Grays and whites 

C. Reds and Blues 

D. Green? 

E. Black as my soul 


9. How long do you think you’d survive? 

A. Pretty long

B. I don’t know 

C. Forever

D. It isn’t real, so of course I’ll survive 

E. Hehehe no comment 


Answers: 

If you answered more: 

As: you are the random girl at the beginning, who dies immediately. I apologize. 

Bs: You are the creepy boy Aidan. You weren’t very smart because you watched the tape in the first place, but thankfully your mom protected you. You survive, but not by your own abilities. But everyone needs some help, so don’t worry. You just needed a lot of help. 

Cs: You are wicked my friend! You are Rachel. You survive, but only by killing others. 

Ds: You die, but you made it pretty far. You died because you were skeptical. You’re the Father. 

Es: Wow! You are Samara herself. You caused the chaos! 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe