The Reminiscing Challenge

 For summer, I want us all to participate in a fun challenge - don’t worry, it is super easy and won’t take any time at all. 

First, I want you to think about the first art project you ever made. When you were a little child, that is. I don’t mean the first wood table you carved, or the first Picasso-style painting you made. See if you can remember the VERY first thing you EVER made. I know, crazy, right? 

Now, recreate it with the resources and skills now available to you, and comment your progress. 

The first person to comment with details about their first project and how they recreated it with new tools wins a very special prize — they get to tell me what topic they want my next blog post to be! 

Have fun, and enjoy reminiscing! 

Comments

  1. My first project was knitting with a little gadget called a Knit Wit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And now I was able to knit a blanket for my amazing daughter ❤️

      Delete
    2. I think my first craft was probably a drawing of a car. I recently drew a picture of a creepy monster.

      Delete
  2. My memory goes as far back for crafting as when I was probably four and my family and I were making little paper turkeys. I probably remember this because I somehow cut my finger deeply using the little toddler scissors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe