Summer Bucket List - 30 items

 1. Visit great grandparents 

2. Visit grandfather in nursing home 

3. Go to summer camp with my friends for a week (thank you, church!) 

4. Read at least three books a week (done, done, and more done) 

5. Write all of my blog posts in advance, to be set up for the summer 

6. Change out my wardrobe from “old man with depression sweatpants” as my mom calls them (her words, not mine! Dad, I love your sweatpants.) to more “young woman with an optimistic attitude” clothes. But be warned mom — if you leave me alone in the mall, I will go straight to the men’s department pants. 

7. Finish my cookbook 

8. Clean my room 

N9. Clean my craft studio 

10. Switch up my makeup look 

11. Try to grow my hair out 

12. Finish my beach book (called: the saga of two adorable girls and their plethora of evil teddy bears) 

13. Give my dad the best salsa nuggeting LOTR birthday party of all time! (Apologies from my cussin’) 

14. Work on my documentary (which is about my family, emotions, and finding dreams) 

15. Have a horror movie marathon (the ring 3 here I come!) 

16. Pet a baby goat 

17. Visit an animal shelter

18. Have a bake sale to raise money for an animal charity 

19. Work on a second cookbook 

20. Work on my party planning book (which, if you are a friend or family member, might appear in your mailbox in a month or two!) 

21. Teach my dog to cartwheel (that’s a long shot, I know) 

22. Make a homemade coloring book 

23. Take my little cousins to Hershey park for their birthday 

24. Give my great grandparents a movie and dinner date in our basement 

25. Keep a journal

26. Go to the beach with my little cousins 

27. Sketch out my dream house

28. Go to more church youth group events (social anxiety, you’re going down!) 

29. Work my on my poetry 

30. Participate in a family competition 



Comments

  1. This is amazing! Sounds like the best summer ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are amazing and I am so glad I found you blog! This will be such a fun way to keep in touch ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have checked off a lot of these already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to see a picture of your dog cartwheeling :^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe