Help Me!!!

So, I’m writing a cookbook of healthy vegetarian recipes. And I need help deciding between these three cookbook covers I graphic designed! Include your names in the comments and I’ll mention you in my acknowledgments section of my book! 

1. The crafty watercolor green veggies cover 
This one is not too playful and kid like but also serious enough to look professional. 

2. This one is very playful and fun, and it has a rainbow font which carries on throughout the book. But it is a lot, and I wonder if maybe it is too much, ya know? 
3. This one is very professional and polished, but I don’t know if it is too uptight. 

 So please help me, and get an acknowledgment in my book! 


Love, the vegetarian chef 

Comments

  1. They are all so wonderful, it’s hard to choose! I really like #1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t decide between 1 and 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m leaning towards C

    ReplyDelete
  5. actual illustratorMay 25, 2023 at 11:53 AM

    Three is playful but, proffesional enough to attract people

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe