Hawaiian Party - Happy Party Week

 This party marks the end of a fun party week. Here are some Hawaiian party ideas to inspire you. 

1. Make a Hawaii scavenger hunt (this activity can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour depending on the number of people attending) 
2. Pretty ribboned Hawaii sign 
3. We bought this big blow up palm tree which is taller than me (I’m 5’5)  
4. My dad used blue streamers taped to the ceiling fan for a canopy over our game marathon table. 
5. Nothing like a big sign with your name on it to make you feel celebrated! 
6. Movie theatre station with cinema sign, balloons, streamers, and movie popcorn containers. We watched Cube, one of my mother’s favorites. And then my dad bought my mom a cubing vegetable machine for a present. Hopefully it will just cube onions and not humans, am I right? 
7. Waterfall entrance to Hawaii! 
8. Leis add some texture and color to our under the sea Hawaii room! 
9. I made a little piñata out of a garbage bag filled with candy. 
10. Axolotl - why don’t you come to your senses . . . 
11. White balloons pared with emerald green, sapphire blue, and light purple colors create the color scheme I am very proud of. 
12. We played a YouTube video of a hula dance and tried to follow along. Let me just say, I don’t think we’ll be competing in the “Hawaii dance Olympics” this year. 
13. I made this organizing tray for my mom out of gold paint, modge podge, and flowers.

Happy birthday! Thanks for participating in the birthday week fun! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe