Graphic Design Goat

 Hi, it’s me. If you are a member of my family, you’ll know that I started a graphic design business. Here are a few pieces of my work! If you are a friend of mine (or we at least know each other) feel free to email me! But if you are someone I do not know, I am sorry but I do not feel comfortable sharing personal contact information with randos online. But I still love you and hope you’ll enjoy these pieces of art anyway! 

Love,

 the graphic design goat, also known as the cool Christian crafter! 

P.S. any names or places on the samples are completely made up. 


1. Photo collage 




2. Card 


3. Invitation 


4. Business Card 




5. Fliers or Announcments 


6. Home decor signs 



7. Phone screens 



8. Posters & Cartoons 



9. Business Logos 


10. Instagram or Facebook stories 



11. School schedules or Family Chore Charts 


12. More Facebook Stories 


13. YouTube thumbnails 


14. Presentations 

And there are so many more types of things I can create! So if you need anything graphic designed, please reach out (except for you weird online randos. I still love you though). I will respond with a simple questionnaire to narrow down designs for you. A few of my other favorite projects are custom book covers and birthday decorations! Then you can give me a critique and I’ll change whatever you need. I can work very fast too, so no deadline is a problem! 

Love you all (even the online randos), 
The Graphic Design Goat 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe