Easter Highlights

 I know this post is coming in a little late, but here they are and you should take what you can get! (If that sounded snarkier than I thought, I apologize sincerely.) 

Ukrainian Easter Eggs. We’re praying for you, Ukraine! 
Sculpture bunny cake. (Tip: use cocoa powder on cakes instead of frosting for a healthy alternative.) 
Veggies!!!!! 😋☺️😊
nothin like the grossest candy we always buy and say we’ll eat but never eat because those things are the Dictionary definition of unhealthy to get us in the Easter spirit! 
Nosh time - Gram, did you steal a cracker? 
A lamb cake with some dental issues 
My adorable dog in her Easter get up. She likes the dress but could take or leave the ponytail. 
Cheerful bunny plates 
Jello eggs more wobbly than the big blow up guy in front of the car stores 
Candles made from women in Africa 
Overall table set up 
YAS! I love peas, peace, and any other versions of peas you can find! 
I took this picture, I have this picture, I’ve posted this picture, and now I’ve forgotten what this picture is. 
We have cheese! We have cheese the color of cars that people think are cool, but are really just “what?” We have cheese that crumbled like the reign of Sauron. We have cheese with the pattern of some really weird socks I have - basically, we have all the cheese. 

Mmm yes, my prime snack spot, the vegetable garden! 
Nothin like a little ANIMAL MURDER to get you in the Easter Spirit! #vegetariangirlforlife #lovemyveggies
Fruit bunny bowl! 
Bunny and Easter table 
The tree bloomed in time! A stunning backdrop! 
Our full table! 
Some deco 
Our table again. . . Who took all these photos? Oh wait. It was me. 
More table 
Cute egg I crafted #yayoikusama
Another egg I made, named Bob, for obvious reasons. #bob4ever #justlearnedhowtodo#andcan’tstop
Unicorn egg I made 

Yet more table 
Final table pic! I promise 
And lastly, pineapple egg! 



Happy post Easter everybody!



Comments

  1. Great post! Love the bunny cake (and everything else too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so amazing!!! What special memories xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink easter egg in the last picture looks like it says AM ELLIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Christian CrafterApril 24, 2023 at 4:58 PM

    ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know what it says?

    ReplyDelete
  6. CoolchristiancrafterApril 25, 2023 at 4:40 PM

    Hi Ellie! It says my cousin’s name on the egg. Each year we use dyed eggs as place cards for Easter when all the family comes up to celebrate! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe