What did the Cool Christian Crafter (me!) get on all of your favorite quizzes?

 This is a post I hope you enjoy - it contains all of MY answers to those blog quizzes I made for you. 

 

This is also a great opportunity to check and see if you missed any of these! 


1. Which Craft Tool are You? A quiz 

I am Glitter! “I enjoy adding sparkle to people’s lives. . .” 


2. I can guess what’s your favorite color with this quiz

Blue! Correct. 


3. Which Christmas Tradition do you Hate quiz? 

I don’t hate any of them, really, but I got C. I enjoy baking with my family but cookies aren’t really my thing. 


4. I can guess what your favorite animal is with this quiz!

I got all Bs - cute cuddly animals like dogs! 


5. Which Christmas Character are You? 

I got a mix of a productive elf and a cold soul of a snowman. Harumph. 


6. Which book will speak to you? 

I got the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe 


7. What’s your mental age? 

Twenty years old! 


8. Would you survive Agatha Christie’s murder mysteries? 

YAS! 


9. What musical reflects your personality? 

Mamma Mia! Here I craft again. . . 


10. What do your Christmas Traditions say about you?

 I am a lunatic who’s crazy for Christmas! 


11. What’s your superpower? 

Flying! 


12. Which of my favorite animals are you? 

Dog


13. Are you a morning person or a night owl? 

Who, who, me? I am a night owl


14. How weird are you? 

VERY


15. Which crafting genius are you most like? 

Martha Stewart 


16. What animal do you look like? 

A mix between most of them mostly bird 


17. What is my facade?

Artsy 


18. Which book character do you look like? 

Susan of Narnia here! 


19. I can guess what you’re wearing now! 

PJs



Bonus feature: ask any crafty question in the comments about me (except for anything like address, phone number, or name) and I’ll reply as soon as possible! Love you guys! 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe