A peek inside: what’s in my bag?

 This is a super fun post that I enjoyed making - hope you like it too!❤️ 

1 bent index card nope, make that 2 

1 homemade goat bookmark 

1 textbook

1 note in my handwriting that I can’t read 

1 random piece of yellowed parchment 

1 goat (an eraser, not a live one sadly) 

1 crumpled bit of origami 

Another textbook (boring! Where’s all the craft stuff?) 

1 broken necklace (sorry mom!) 

1 book (only one? Yes, I’m surprised as well!) 

1 white ball that came from who knows where 

1 origami crane 

1 used tissue 

1 pen that doesn’t work 

1 gray ball that came from who knows where 

1 broken necklace (sorry again mom!) 

1 broken bracelet (sensing a theme here) 

The End! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe