A Famous Crafter Comes to Tea

 This is a little conversation I imagined in my mind between me and this famous, yet controversial crafter. Not all information is guaranteed to be accurate, and I wish the dear Martha S. no offense. 

M: Hello, thanks for having me! 

CCC: Sure thing, Martha! Please, make yourself comfortable. 

Martha: ok, I heard that you have some questions for me. 

CCC: Yes. Here’s question number 1. How old ARE you? 

Martha: Wow, knife to the gut. You’re just like my old prison mate, One Legged Billy. Do I really have to answer that question? 

CCC: Yes, this is an interview for my blog. I already told my grandma about it. 

Martha (sighs): Fine. I turn 20 on August Third. 

CCC: Really, Martha? 

Martha: Of course! You think I’m a liar? 

CCC: I mean. . . 

Martha: FINE! I’m turning eighty. 

CCC: That makes sense. 

Martha: What are you implying? 

CCC: Umm, I said that your age makes sense because you are so wise. 

Martha: Thank you, darling.

CCC: I’m sorry, I don’t mean to sound offensive Martha. You’re actually quite amazing, a smart worker, a great business woman and the first self made female billionaire! I won’t ask how you got that money, but it is still an impressive feat! 

Martha: That’s quite right. And when will they change the word “business man” to businessperson? 

CCC: Totally agree. 

Martha: I also like to read. When I was a child, I wanted to read every book ever written! 

CCC: I bet you had a whole lot of time for reading in. . . 

Martha: College? Well, not really. I worked as a model throughout college to pay for tuition. 

CCC: Cool.

Martha: I’m actually a big fan of your blog! You like animals, I believe. I actually own several donkeys myself. 

CCC: Can I come visit your place? 

Martha: I don’t know. You’ll have to promise not to tell any of my neighbors and friends these secrets I shared today. 

CCC: Oops, I maybe already posted our conversation on the internet. Sorry! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe