5 weird but cute things my dog does

 Pets do lots of weird things. Especially my dog. 

(Example: this is a photo of my dog drinking a “bark-arita” [just water, never give your dog alcohol] in her human chair) 


1. She makes a better door than a window 

Every time we’re watching TV, she stands on the back of the couch, blocking the screen, until my dad moves her. 

2. Picky eater 

She’ll only eat her food if we use a special brand. We also have to switch up her kibble every once in a while, cause she gets bored. Even then we still have to add water, meal mixers, and some treats. 


3. Treat leaver

Once we lifted up our couch cushions. There were like 10 milk bones in the cracks. She never eats her treats unless they are very tiny, and she leaves the residue everywhere! 


4. Lazy butt 

I think of dogs as energetic. Well, not my dog. She spends all day on her little pillow snoozing away.


5. 15 min 

Every day, at five o’clock on the dot, my dog runs around super crazily for just fifteen minutes. Then she sleeps till morning. 


Just like my family, my dog is cute, weird, funny, and lovable. She’s just perfect for us. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe