5 symptoms of a creative mind

 The best kind of disease. 

I know how it feels to be different. I’ve always seen the world in a different way, and I realized that was because I have a creative mind. I notice the little things. Do you feel the same way too? 

1. Questions 

Are you constantly asking questions to know more about the world? 

2. Passionate 

Do you love what you do? Do you craft to the best of your ability? Or are you too weighed down with the cares of the world? 

3. Emotional 

Your strong emotions are a sure sign of your creative mind. 

4. Reading 

If you love reading, being transported to another world, and living vicariously through the characters, you have a creative mind. 

5. Noticing 

Do you notice when people are sad? Do you notice the little things? 


Tell me in the comments if you have a creative mind! And no matter what, you ARE creative. Don’t ever stop believing that. 

Comments

  1. What a great list. I think I do have a creative mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have a creative mind. Sometimes I feel so different from everyone else, but that's mostly a good thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww that’s awesome. As Mark Twain said, “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken” 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe