5 of the Best inspirational places

Do you need inspiration? A quiet place to read a new book or work on a mixed media art journal? Read this post to find out about the great places you can go to feel inspired, and how to get the most out of your time. 


1. Coffee Shops

Coffee shops are great for journaling, sketching, reading, and writing. Order an inspirational beverage, people watch, and jot down funny bits of conversation you hear. 


2. Library 

Whether you want to read, sketch, or simply feel inspired, libraries are the place for you! Pick up a book at random and page through it, letting the stories fill you up. 


3. Church 

I find churches very inspirational. The sense of community, the music, the praise. It is just beautiful. If you don’t have access to a church, consider going through some hymnals, and reading your Bible, and praying. 


4. Park 

I love nature. Try sitting on a bench, watching the people, hearing the birds, and smelling the sweet aroma of trees and flowers. Especially with spring coming, you’ll find lots of inspiring trees to draw. Try plucking some petals and pressing them in a special book. 


5. Shower 

Yes, I find showers very inspirational. That’s where I get my best ideas, and where I practice my broadway singing 😜

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe