5 books

 This is a fun exercise for my brain. It also cuts me to the core! Because I want you to imagine what five books you’d take if your house was burning down and you were forced to leave. It is interesting to think about, and if you love books as much as me, it probably makes you want to cry! But don’t worry, this is only hypothetical and your precious books are safe and unharmed. Just imagine. 

1. The Bible 

I mean, I’d really have to take it. It is such an important part of our religion, which is why it is number one on this list! 

2. Three Sisters

My grandfather lives in a nursing home because of his mental health issues. But he specifically asked my mom to get me a book that he remembered and thought I would love. Isn’t that amazing? He picked out this beautifully written play for me, and even wrote a special note in it. He hardly ever writes because his illness makes it hard, but he still wrote “I love you” inside this book. Doesn’t that make you want to cry? 

3. Any book I’m in the middle of

I would hate not being able to finish a book I’m in to. 

4. Walden

I have this really special old copy my mother bought me for Christmas last year. It is written by one of my favorite authors, and is very meaningful to me. 

5. Last, but definitely not least, the GUILTY SLEEP 

By my dad, which will hopefully get published soon! Pls check it out when it does, and buy like a million copies. That would be great. Thank you! 


Tell me what your top picks would be in the comments! Love you all! 

Comments

  1. Awww this is the best! Perfect choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. (And thanks for saving The Guilty Sleep 😉)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe