Which Book Character do you look like?

 So fun, I love this quiz! Please take it and comment your results! Thanks, love you guys! 




1. What color is your hair? 

A. Blonde

B. I don’t have any hair

C. Brown 

D. Red

E. Other 


2. Which of these do you have? 

A. Tall height 

B. A mustache 

C. Beautiful hair

D. A love of animals 

E. None of these


3. What is your best trait? 

A. Bravery

B. Brains

C. Kindness

D. I stand up for what’s right 

E. Something else


4. Which weapon do you carry? 

A. A horn 

B. My smarts

C. My hair

D. An axe 

E. A gun 


5. What is your height? 

A. Taller than average

B. Slightly short for a man 

C. Kind of tall

D. Short, but I’m a kid so that’s fine 

E. Either very very tall or very very short 


6. What are you wearing? 

A. Warrior garb

B. A suit 

C. Just normal clothes, duh 

D. A T-shirt and jeans 

E. A clown costume 


7. Which is your favorite genre? 

A. Fantasy/Action 

B. Mystery/Murder Mystery 

C. Realistic Fiction/Classics

D. Animal stories/Picture Books

E. Bizzaro Fiction (yes, it’s a real thing)


If you answered more:

As: You are Susan from the Narnia books

Bs: You are Hercule Poirot from Agatha Christie’s books

Cs: You are Jo from Little Women 

Ds: You are Fern from Charlotte’s Web 

Es. You are none of these! Most likely, you are a character in a book you will soon write. 

Comments

  1. I’m Jo! Hooray! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got 3 Cs, 2 As, and 2 Bs, so I guess I'm a mix of all of them. What did you get on this quiz, CCC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Christian CrafterFebruary 23, 2023 at 9:15 AM

    I got a mix of Jo and Susan ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe