20 life Hacks I actually use

 Here are some life hacks you should actually use.


1. I actually customize my suitcase so it doesn’t get lost in baggage claim because I can’t recognize it. 

2. I actually take a picture of my parking space (so I don’t forget where I parked) 

3. I actually keep a card with my phone number and address in my wallet 

4. I actually use these packing cubes when I’m going on a trip to save time and space! 

5. I actually make my own soap to know that it’s pure and natural

6. I actually try to squint my eyes when taking a pic so that my smile looks nicer

7. I actually hang up all of my clothes so they don’t wrinkle 

8. I actually soften butter in five minutes by filling a glass with hot water, emptying it, putting the stick of butter inside, and flipping it upside down

9. I actually put money in a hidden backpack under my jacket when traveling to prevent pickpocketing

10. I actually keep a pen on every surface in my room, so that I can jot something down anywhere

11. I actually sharpen scissors by cutting through aluminum 

12. I actually make my own erasers out of hot glue to save money 

13. For more craft hacks, visit my Craft Hacks post 

14. I actually make many storage solutions out of toilet paper rolls

15. I actually rest a spatula in the little hole in the pan handle so that I don’t get stuff all over the kitchen 

16. I actually pre-crack an egg into a separate bowl to prevent shell when making my dad’s lunch egg sandwich 

17. I actually keep track of all the books I’ve read in a year so I can remember my favorites 

18. I actually use an old toothbrush to scrub hard - to -reach places in the sink 

19. I actually seatbelt bags of groceries in the car riding home from Safeway so they don’t tip over 

20. I actually use very similar passwords for all my devices so I remember them better 


Hope these helped! Love you all! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe