Would you survive in Agatha Christie’s murder mysteries?

 Welcome! Take this murderous quiz. . . IF YOU DARE!!! I’m just kidding. Kind of. 

So, are you inquisitive like Poirot? Or tricky like Judge Wargrave? Or perhaps you are the first one dead in And Then There Were None? Find out below just how long you last, based on your answers. You’ll also find out which character you are!

1. You get an invitation to an exclusive cruise trip down the Nile. You:

A. Decide to go

B. I’m too smart for such trickery

C. Sneak aboard, unnoticed

D. Nervously, go, so you do not offend the person who invited you. 

2. You are in a big mansion. All around you, people are being killed, one by one. You:

A. Examine the bodies

B. Pull out a weapon

C. Hide and watch

D. Try to save the survivors

3. Someone got murdered on a train. You want to question the suspects. You:

A. Question them thoroughly

B. Empress them with my smarts, and wheedle the truth out of them

C. Ask them each, in turn

D. Ask them politely 

4. What weapon do you choose?

A. My brain

B. A gun

C. Poison

D. I don’t need one

5. How long do you think you’ll last? 

A. I’m not particularly worried

B. I think I can manage for a while

C. I’ll probably die soon. . . Or not.

D. I hope I make it! 😱

6. People are starting to die in alphabetical order. You’re name is David Daniels. You might be next, so you:

A. Keep a look out 

B. Keep a gun on me at all times

C. Hide in a safe space, with secret cameras to observe the outside 

D. No one would kill me… right?

7. You can choose one Agatha Christie character to be on your side. You pick:

A. Ms. Marple

B. Whichever one survives. . . 

C. I’ll work alone

D. Eileen Brent

8. Which setting do you prefer for your murder? 

A. I’ll work well in any situation 

B. An old mansion

C. A train

D. A Nile cruise

9. Which best describes your feelings about Agatha Christie’s novels?

A. I usually guess the endings

B. I’m not too familiar with them

C. I’ve read them all

D. I like them, but I’m not good at figuring out the endings


Scroll for your results! 



A. You are Hercule Poirot. You are very clever, and survive. You prefer investigating murders than actually killing anyone. And that’s a good thing. 

B. Sorry Anthony Marston, you’re the first one to be murdered. You have quite a high opinion of yourself and your abilities, but sadly, your confidence ends up getting you killed. 

C. Hello, Justice Wargrave! You are very smart, and very wicked. ☠️ You survive, but only by murdering everyone else. 

D. You are Dr. Armstrong. You are a bit too kind, and end up trusting the wrong person. You die, but you make it pretty far. 


Thanks for taking my quiz! Love you all! 

Comments

  1. I've never even read Agatha Christie, so I guess it makes sense I got killed first :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe