These are my in-progress craft projects

 Want to see what I’ve been up to lately? I have a few half-finished projects I’ve been meaning to complete, and so why not complete them together? 

One of my recent posts was about my latest fashion projects. Today I visited the fabric store and here’s what I got:

Some gold trim for my cousins’ outfits, some pretty blue fabric for a winter sweater, and some black and blue Shibori dyed fabric for a dress for my grandmother. I’m also in the process of hemming this train for my purple prototype dress. I’m debating adding a belt. Check out the half-finished dress below and vote in the comments for or against about the belt issue. 


Please help me by voting in the comments. I really can’t decide!!!!! 😱

I’ve also been into mosaic glass tiles and modge podge glue adhesive. I made an impressionist glass painting, and am working on a craft bag. It’s literally a bag that says craft. But you don’t get to see it because it is UGLY. Feel free to say it’s not any second here. No? *awkward pause* Moving on. 


I’m also submitting a story to a literary magazine so WISH ME LUCK everybody!!! 


Love you all! Byeee! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe