Super Funny Facts (read when you’re bored!)

 We all get bored sometimes. But remember - boringness is the enemy of imagination! So read these funny facts to brighten your day, and give you some inspiration! 


. The planet Uranus was first named George

       I can just imagine someone looking through a telescope, spotting Uranus, and saying “Look! There’s George!” 

. One time, a person in an airport wore nine pairs of pants and sixty shirts to avoid extra fees! 

         That would have looked pretty funny. Hey, I wonder if the guy was named George too! 😂

. Once, Dolly Parton lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest! 

       The judge was probably named George. 

. Peanuts can be used to make dynamite. 

. The millennium falcon was inspired by a burger.

    Also, the asteroids from the same movie were actually potatoes.

. Once, a guy hired someone to hit him every time he tried to check his phone at work. The slapper was payed eight dollars per hour.

           And you think YOU’RE a addicted to screens. 

. 152 people in America are literally named LOL.

       I’m laughing out loud right now

. Anatidaephobia means someone has a fear of being watched by a duck. Or a goose. 

            And I thought my phobia of spiders was bad! 

. Walt Disney was scared of mice!

        Ironic, isn’t it?

. In the UK, 2001, there were 300 reported accidents involving a banana. 

        I wonder what it’s called when you have a phobia of being watched by a banana, ‘cause now I have that! 

. German Chocolate Cake was named after a person, not the country. 

. A four year old laughs 300 times a day. A forty year old laughs four times a day.

Sad, huh?

. The British Royal Family doesn’t play monopoly, because it gets too vicious.

Now my mom can understand why I always hide the Clue. 

. Some cats are lactose intolerant.


Hope you had fun and laughed a lot! Love you all!!!!


Comments

  1. Ironically my parents initially wanted to name me Uranus

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm a 40 year old, I swear I will still laugh 300 times a day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe