My Fashion Sketches

I love making my own clothes. It’s a freeing way to express myself, and look ADORABLE 🥰. Lately I’ve been working on some winter outfits. There’s a black silk sarong skirt, a billowy poncho, a navy blue sweater dress, and a couple of faux fur scarfs in the works. To keep track of my ideas, I make little sketchbooks. Here are my designs: 


This is a puffy vest with bat sleeves, a frilly back, a collar, and a special chain necklace. 

This is a Victorian style dress with long sleeves, a mermaid frill, and a long zipper. 
This is a mini romper with army style sleeves and color and a thin zipper. 
This is a poncho with hoody laces. 
This is a vest with a robe style neck and frilly sleeves. 
This is a mini vest with flamingo sleeves and bat wings. 
This is a flounce skirt with pockets and frilly zippers. 
This is a bolero jacket with a flouncy, peplum bottom and long sleeves. 
Let me know in the comments which one I should make next! Love you all! 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe