I can guess what you are wearing now! A quiz

Answer the questions below to see if I can guess your outfit. Have fun! 



1. How comfortable are you right now? 

A. Very

B. Medium

C. Not very 

D. Not at all

E. A little comfy 

2. Where are you going today? 

A. Just staying home

B. I might pop to a store, but mostly I’m staying home 

C. I’m going to a restaurant

D. Work 

E. A party with friends 

3. What do you like about your outfit? 

A. It is soft

B. It is casual 

C. It is stunning

D. It is professional 

E. It is breathable 

4. What do you hate about your outfit? 

A. Nothing 

B. I’m ok with it 

C. It is not comfortable

D. It is not my preference 

E. I’d rather wear pants 

5. What accessories are you wearing? 

A. Slippers, bathrobe, or none

B. Earrings, jacket, or socks 

C. Necklace, wrap, heels

D. Tie, loafers, handkerchief 

E. Bangles, sandals, or shades

6. What does your hair look like? 

A. Not brushed

B. Just down, but brushed

C. It is curled, piled, and sprayed within an inch of its life

D. It is in a bun, or a slick ponytail

E. Slightly curled, but down 

7. Describe the neckline. 

A. Huh? 

B. A line or slight scoop 

C. Sweetheart or deep V

D. Modest 

E. Slight V or deep scoop 

8. Answer honestly about one of your faults. 

A. I’m lazy at times

B. I’m too laidback and easygoing 

C. I’m too worried about my appearance

D. I’m too uptight 

E. I’m a partier 

9. What color do you prefer? 

A. Blue or pink

B. Black or white 

C. Red or gold

D. Navy or gray 

E. Yellow or green 



If you answered more:

As. You are wearing PJs! You are cozy and cute, and just hanging around the house. 

Bs. You are wearing a shirt and pants! You like to look nice, without being formal. 

Cs. Formal gown in the house! You are all dolled up and ready to go!

Ds. You are in a work suit or formal outfit. 

Es. You are wearing a casual dress for lounging or going out with friends. 


Love you all! Bye! 


Comments

  1. Cool Christian CrafterFebruary 1, 2023 at 6:51 AM

    I’m so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got straight As, but technically I'm wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Super close though, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly A: sweatpants and hoodie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe