How Weird Are You? The inaccurate test

 Btw I think the weirder you are the cooler you are. 

    I took a similar quiz with my friends once, and I was the weirdest of the group! 😜 So I got inspired to make my own. Just answer some questions below! 

     

   1. What’s your favorite color?

A. Red

B. Purple

C. Green

   2. What’s your favorite time of day? 

A. Morning

B. Midnight

C. Noon

   3. What’s your job?

A. Office Job

B. Writer

C. Designer

   4. What’s your favorite?

A. Novel

B. Fox

C. Candle 

   5. What’s your favorite school subject?

A. History

B. Science/Math

C. Art 

  6. What best describes your personality?

A. I try my best

B. Bubbly

C. I don’t know?

   7. What book have you read?

A. To kill a mocking bird (for school)

B. Chronicles of Narnia

C. I read lots of Steven King

 8. What’s your favorite movie genre?

A. Comedy or action

B. Other

C. Romance or drama

 9. What’s your favorite type of animal?

A. Land animal

B. Marine Animal

C. Air animal


If you answered more:

As. You are as weird as working in an office. Not weird at all.

Bs. You are as weird as working as a clown. Weirdest of all.

Cs. You are as weird as working as a mathematician. Medium weird, but only weird to me because I hate math. 

Love you all, my weirdos! 



Comments

  1. I literally got 3 of each- how WEIRD is that? 😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe