Fashion Tips with the Cool Christian Crafter!

I know it’s hard to believe, but if you take this quiz I can determine what you should wear for your next outing. 
I know everyone is different and beautiful, so if you don’t find options that match your style, let me know in the comments and I’ll give you a personalized look as soon as possible! 


1. Which color most accurately matches your skin tone? 

A. Tan
B. Pale white or cream
C. Medium brown
D. Dark brown
E. Light brown 

2. Where are you going for your event? 

A. Out on the town!
B. Just hanging around with friends
C. Fashionable party
D. Restaurant
E. I’m going to a relaxed, yet chic event 

3. What’s your hair color? (Natural hair color, not dyed)

A. Brown
B. Blonde
C. Black or dark brown
D. Not listed here
E. Something unusual 

4. What’s your eye color? 
A. Green 
B. Blue
C. Not listed
D. Unusual color (or colored contacts)
E. Brown

5. What color dominates your wardrobe? 
A. Black
B. Blue
C. Rainbow
D. Pink and sparkles
E. Yellow

6. What impression do you want to make with your outfit?
A. I’m stunning 
B. I’m relaxed
C. I’m artistic
D. I’m cute
E. I’m friendly 

7. What’s your height range? 
A. 5.5 - 5.8
B. 5.2 - 5.4
C. 5.9+
D. 5.0 - 5.1
E. Under five feet 

8. Which activity do you prefer?
A. Singing 
B. Reading
C. Art
D. Partying
E. I like all of these 

And lastly, 9. What makeup do you plan on wearing? 
A. Mascara and eyeliner, and a bold lip
B. None
C. Multicolored eyeshadow and dazzling blush
D. Lip gloss, pink blush, and some sparkles
E. Manly nudes, with a little colorful blush



If you answered more:
As. You should dress in a short black dress with black leggings and high black boots. You are tall enough to pull this look off, and the black will make your bright eyes pop. 
Bs. You belong in jeans, a baggy shirt, and flip flops. You don’t really care about fashion and makeup, and this look will make you look sweet and relaxed. The outfit goes great with blond hair and blue eyes.
Cs. You need something crazy! Probably a long, colorful dress with a train that will showcase your creative makeup and sense of style. 
Ds. Grab a pink fur jacket, a sparkly tank top, and some baggy white pants because you love the chic, preppy look. No matter your hair or eye color, this outfit will work. 
Es. You should definitely wear a yellow sundress and high, laced sandals. You are relaxed yet creative and deserve a look that can showcase that. 

Hope this helped! Remember, if you don’t like the options, or there weren’t enough answer choices to the questions for you, please tell me in the comments! I promise I’ll give you a great outfit to wear, and I’m sorry you didn’t find anything in this quiz. 
Love you all! 

Comments

  1. Oooh I got A, even though I’m short! 😂. All black sounds right up my alley! Thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, this is me: You belong in jeans, a baggy shirt, and flip flops. You don’t really care about fashion and makeup, and this look will make you look sweet and relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got E!! I think it fits me!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe