Can you guess what craft I’m thinking of?

 I think a cute little post like this would be a fun new tradition, which I shall call the Daily Guess. Which I’ll try to give you daily. Just guess which craft I’m thinking of from the hints below, and say in the comments. I’ll reply if you got it right. Ok, here are the hints. 

1. What color is it? 

Varies

2. How many materials does it require? 

Just one

3. What shape is it? 

Mostly animals, sometimes boats, but at the beginning it is just a square 


Ok, guess soon! Love you guys, and look for another one tomorrow! 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Christian CrafterJanuary 30, 2023 at 1:26 PM

    You are both correct. I am now deleting your comments, so that others can also participate. Congratulations! 🎉🎈🎊🍾

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Christian CrafterJanuary 30, 2023 at 2:51 PM

    Correct! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Christian CrafterFebruary 2, 2023 at 7:40 AM

    Correct, Allison! Nice job! Your comment is going to be deleted for future commenters. Happy crafting! 🎨🎉❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe