Are you a morning person or a night owl? Take my Quiz!

 Simply pick your random preferences below and I’ll guess! 

1. Pick a drink.

A. Lemonade

B. Iced tea

2. Pick an animal.

A. Dog

B. Cat

3. Pick a book genre.

A. Rom Com

B. Mystery

4. Pick a name.

A. Alicia

B. Susan

5. Pick a color

A. Pink

B. Purple

6. Pick a hobby

A. Painting

B. Writing 

7. Pick a hair color

A. Red

B. Brown

8. Pick a writing implement

A. Pencil

B. Pen 


Scroll for results!






If you answered more:

As. You are a morning person! You are bright, chipper, and a bit extroverted.

Bs. You are a night owl! You are a bit more cold, and slightly introverted. 


Love you all!!!! ❤️🥰😍🤪😜😛😋😉😝💕

Comments

  1. Ha! I got the same of each- so maybe I’m an afternoon person? ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m a morning person, barely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe