Which Christmas Tradition do you Hate Quiz

 Ever wonder which Christmas tradition is completely WRONG for you? Take this fun quiz to find out which tradition is your LEAST favorite. 


Plan your day for (slightly) accurate results. 

1. What time do you wake up? 

A. When my dog does

B. Between 9 am and noon

C. After 7

D. 7 usually

E. Super early 

2. What beverage do you grab first? 

A. Iced tea 

B. Coffee

C. Lemon water

D. Something I make myself (example: smoothie)

E. Tap water

3. What Christmas activity do you do first?

A. I make Christmas Crafts in my room 

B. I respond to Christmas emails and Facebook

C. I play games with the fam

D. I usually cuddle by the fire 

E. I don’t really like any Christmas activities. 

4. What chore do you do first? 

A. I clean my room

B. None, on my ideal day

C. I don’t care, as long as it’s not cleaning the kitchen! 

D. Gardening

E. Laundry

5. Which beverage do you NOT have?

A. Coffee

B. Regular water

C. Latte 

D. I like them all

E. I hate them all

6. Which craft would you make? 

A. Origami

B. I don’t craft often, but maybe knitting?

C. Painting

D. A nice gift for my neighbor

E. I don’t like any craft, in fact, I don’t know why I’m reading this crafting blog in the first place. 

7. Where would you go for some fun?

A. I’d just stay home

B. Maybe a relaxing visit with a friend

C. The gym

D. A pottery studio

E. The grocery store 

8. What do you do before bed?

A. Read

B. Check my emails

C. Do some yoga

D. Call a relative

E. I just sleep. What a weird question.

9. And lastly, what time is bed?

A. Between 9 and 10

B. Midnight

C. Before 9

D. Between 10 and midnight 

E. After midnight 


Scroll for the fun results! 

As: you would hate caroling. You are NOT a people person and prefer time alone. You are also a little frazzled during Covid and take any necessary precautions to keep safe. So no caroling for you! 

Bs: you hate writing Christmas Cards. You do not like any long, tedious tasks. You are sometimes a little unproductive and are a creature of habit. But just imagine how happy everyone will be to see your nice cards!

Cs: you do not like baking. You are not a fan of sugary foods, or of the kitchen in general. 

Ds: you like them all, really, but if you had to pick, you wouldn’t open presents. You are un-materialistic  and so very sweet. You want everyone to have a good Christmas! 

Es: you don’t like any traditions! Grinch.



Merry Christmas! 

God loves you and so do I


Comments

  1. I'm an A/D. I like it all, but also like time to relax with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an A, but I really like caroling!?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe