Travel Makeup Hacks!

 I like my makeup as much as the next gal, but I don’t want it to impact my travel activities too much. 

Plus, you can only bring a certain amount of liquid/cream aboard an international flight, so you have to get by with only a few favorite products. So, without further ado, here’s how I managed to travel with only THREE products while still having foundation, concealer, mascara, eyeshadow, chapstick, and lipgloss. I bet you’re curious to find out how I managed it, so keep scrolling for some videos! 

1. Concealer+Foundation. 

What I love about this genius hack is that, in addition to creating more space in that portable makeup bag and being able to go through security, it also works better than all of those contours, blushes, and foundations combined. 

All you need is a powder that matches your skin tone, and some water. Watch! 

See? Now you have a blush, a contour, a foundation, and a soothing hydrating cream all in one little container! 

2. Eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner

All you need is some liquid eyeshadow! 


The liquid eyeshadow can and usually is applied like dry eyeshadow. But if you also apply it like eyeliner it can work just as well! And if you apply it like mascara, it will harden perfectly! 

3. And finally, lipstick and chapstick! 

I have dry lips, so I feel ya! 


You can keep your chapstick capped and apply a little lipstick whenever you need! And now your lips will also be kept silky smooth by just applying lipstick regularly! 

Hope these ideas helped you pack! Love you all!  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe