My 100 post

 Hi everybody! Guess what, this is my hundredth blog post on The Cool Christian Crafter! 

Thank you to everyone who has made this blog possible, especially you, my reader! 

Thanks for all of your kind comments and thanks for reading my posts. I hope you have found light, beauty, and lots of crafting tutorials on my blog. It is my goal to create a safe space for creatives to come together and worship, craft, and laugh. 

On the Cool Christian Crafter you will find funny puns, awesome videos, and lots and lots of love. You don’t need to be afraid of art, you need to embrace it. And I believe in all of you and your creative abilities. Thanks for reading. 

My goals for the next season of blogging are to: 

Continue to spread light and love through fun posts

Make lots of fun quizzes for you to take 

Give more book reviews

Teach you some of my favorite projects that I use daily 

And to always, always say:

God loves you. 

And so do I! 



Comments

  1. I love the quizzes ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the next 100!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ligit my favorite computer activity. please don't stop EVER

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe