How to make laundry fun!

So, laundry is my MOST hated chore, and I’m sure some of you can relate to loathing that awful, tedious chore. So here’s how I make it fun! 

1. First I put on PJs. Why get dressed for doing laundry???

2. Blare music. I sometimes have a dance party as I do my laundry! 

3. Have a reward in mind. It’s great to have something to look forward too! 

4. Create mini-rewards. After putting away a certain amount of garments, read a page of your favorite book. 

5. Hang everything. So easy! You don’t have to fold at all! 

And lastly, 6. Comment any other ideas you have to make laundry fun and I’ll add them! Thanks for your help everyone! 

7. Thanks to a commenter, we have another great idea for you! Watch movies while you fold your clothes. 

8. Thanks, Sarah! You gave me an idea! Review the bonuses of doing your laundry, so you feel motivated! Thanks, comments! 

9. Here’s another good idea thanks to a commenter! FaceTime with a friend while you do laundry and have a folding date! 

Comments

  1. Watch movies while you fold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Laundry is so much better with a distraction. And clean clothes is a bonus 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. FaceTime with a friend while you fold. Have a laundry date!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe