How long would you last on a desert island?

 This is a super fun quiz that you can use as an activity in a party or take with a friend. Especially if you like Lost. 

1. How do you end up on the island in the first place?

A. I crashed a plane there 

B. I wanted a vacation from my life 

C. I don’t think I would have ended up on the island in the first place

D. I swam there 

E. I built a canoe to travel there 

2. What is the first thing you do on the island? 

A. Go to the woods 

B. Find some deer to eat

C. Get a tan 

D. Find some edible berries

E. Make a shelter

3. Where do you spend the night?

A. In a secluded cave 

B. In a hollowed out tree 

C. In the safest place, which I shall find! 

D. On the shore

E. In a tree house 

4. What do you eat for food?

A. Some mushrooms 

B. Animals

C. Something edible! Obvi 

D. Some leaves and berries 

E. Something I cooked from dirt and feathers 

5. What do you wear?

A. Nothing. It’s a deserted island for goodness sake! 

B. Animal skins

C. Something chic! 

D. My old clothes. I’m still wearing them! 

E. Something I sewed from leaves 

6. If you could bring one object, what would it be? 

A. A book

B. My BFF

C. A weapon 

D. A frying pan 

E. A hot glue gun 

7. How many days do YOU think you’d survive?

A. A month maybe?

B. Most of my life 

C. My whole life 

D. I’d probably die the first day

E. I honestly don’t know. Probably a while

8. If you had a choice, how would you die?

A. Falling in a hole 

B. Getting killed by an animal

C. I don’t die. At all. 

D. Drowning 

E. Old age 

And lastly, 9. How would you survive? 

A. Scavenging on mushrooms and living in a cave 

B. Eating animals 

C. I just. . . survive, ok?

D. Eating berries and covering myself in deer poop

E. Sewing clothes and cooking food. 


If you answered more: 

As - You die probably within ten minutes. You aren’t quite smart enough to survive, so thank goodness you aren’t really trapped on an island! 

Bs - You die by eating your friend’s leg and developing a disease. You are pretty mean and your spite can only keep you alive for a month or two. 

Cs - You think you can survive, but you really can’t, my darling. You are so vain and think you’re better than everyone else and think you’re smarter than you are. You die the first day. 

Ds - You live your whole life. You are humble but strong and and can totally make it. Just look out for polar bears!

Es - You are crafty and enjoy a good DIY, so you don’t DIE until you’re pretty old. You die because you are too kind and sensitive. 


Love you all! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe