Here’s my latest Christmas Craft!

 Hi everybody! I just made this sign and I thought you might want to hear a few painting techniques. 

1. Blend the colors using straight, horizontal lines. See that ombré effect?

2. Use a sponge brush. I make my own out of battery pack foam insulator, or you can buy one. It adds so much texture! 

3. When painting on a wood surface, paint only a thin coat of light brown to retain some of that wood-y texture! 

4. Try to paint using light colors. That way if you miss a spot, it doesn’t show up as prominently. 

Want to see a picture of my sign using these techniques? See if you can spot the texture and ombré effects! 

Merry Christmas everybody! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe