Easy wrapping hack!

 So I have to tell you a secret - 

I am a terrible wrapper. I know crafters who do huge, ornate things with gift wrap, like making washi tape patterns and origami bows. Yet I still struggle to actually wrap a gift. So here’s a hack for anyone who hates wrapping. 

There is also room for your own flair regarding ribbon and tags. Personally, I like to use classic silver ribbon and make my own poem tags. 

All you need for this hack is tissue paper, ribbon, scissors, and, of course, a gift. 


To attach a tag, simply poke a hole through the tag and loop it onto the ribbon. 

Here are the written instructions if you’re not a video fan.

Place your gift in the center of two or three sheets of tissue paper. 

Using your hands, gather the tissue paper at the top of your gift. Twist. 

Tie with ribbon! 

Add a tag. 


Happy wrapping! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe