My Crafting hall of fame!

 Here you will find my best crafting achievements and maybe come up with some ideas yourself! 


A campfire! This was for a baby shower’s s’more station. The logs are really cardboard painted and scratched to look like wood and the flame effect was created with tissue paper. 

My art journal collection. 
My books I wrote - above is my science fiction edition containing two books, Adventures of Unlikely Friends. It is not yet published. 
My homemade clothes - a gray caftan and a green velvet skirt using a sewing machine. 
My photography. Above is a piece I took, titled Fire. 
My DIY pillows. 


And trust me folks, this is only the beginning. 

By the way, this is my Fiftieth blog post! Crack some champagne cuz we deserve to celebrate! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe