I’m Backkkkk!

 Hello world! The Cool Christian Crafter is back and better than ever! I am so sorry for the lack of posts over the last two weeks - I was on a trip. I hope this gave my new crafters time to catch up on some of my older posts (man those clay figures seem like ages ago!) and I hope my old crafters haven’t been too bored without yours truly. 

But don’t worry! To make up for the lack of crafts you can expect a huge load of new projects, ideas, and hacks, especially with Christmas Month tomorrow! Or today. . . #TimeChange #JetLagged 

And, since I just got back from a European Adventure, most of my upcoming posts will be travel themed to help you cope with the stress of holiday travel as well as future vacations. 

So, have fun, get ready for crafts, and remember God loves you! 


Hello, Crafters! I AM BACK!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe