Elegant Party Food Ideas

I love party planning and baking. A lot. I am a huge fan of huge, crazy, sprinkle cakes. But then I decided to try my hand at throwing a more elegant party. If you want some elegant food ideas, keep scrolling buddy! 

1. We set up a crepe bar. Crepes are one of my signature dishes. We set out chocolate ganache, my homemade Chantilly cream, and some cheese. 

2. Taking regular sandwiches and cutting them into triangles is always a smart move. Quick, easy, and elegant finger food can be created out of a greasy grilled cheese sandwich with just a few cuts, 
3. Here is a cake - with a story. I was planning something crazy - a huge six to seven layered cake with Bavarian cream and slivered strawberries. Well, long story short we ended up with two three layered cakes instead. 
3. Here is the third cake I made - a rich flourless chocolate cake with creamy mouse, raspberries, and a light dusting of powdered sugar. Excluding the flour created an almost brownie-like texture and taste, which was delicious. The berries added a pop of sour and balance, and the powdered sugar, well, the powdered sugar just made it look pretty. 
4. Here we have soft, buttery rolls with an assortment of homemade dips. We have some sweet butter, some garlicky pesto, and a smooth raspberry coulis. 


 5. Finally, we have a vanilla Chantilly cream made with homemade vanilla extract and vanilla seeds fresh from the bean. The cream is garnished with juicy strawberries for a fruity burst. 


I hope these elegant food ideas will help make your next party extra special! Love you all! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe