Art Journaling - Documenting Precious Moments

 Yes, I have done a lot of art journal posts during the life of this blog. But we’re entering the holiday season and lots of plans are being made every day. So I think we need a post on how to keep track of it all by art journaling. 

Some of my favorite tools are: 

Sponge brushes 

Spray Inks 

Water chamber brush pens

Acrylic Paint

Matte Opaque gesso 


But we will use lots of tools so have all of your crafting gizmos at hand! 

Learn how to incorporate modern art with your own text and diary entries below! 



This was what my arm looked like after this project. 
That’s a sure sign of fun crafting! 

Here is a fun way to make an art journal stamp calendar! 
I then wrote my daily itinerary in the stamp boxes once they dried. I love the compass road because it symbolizes the adventures you can encounter while wandering the paths of life. This page also stands out after such a funky, bright page!  
This final calendar technique uses paint sticks. But feel free to use a rounded sponge brush and regular paint as well. 
Hope these have helped you stay organized! God loves you and so do I! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe