How to organize your phone

 I am on an organizing buzz! It’s almost the new year, I have lots of crafts to store neatly, and I’m so excited to make homemade labels with my new Cricut machine! I thought my first organizing project could help you tidy a space you use daily, rely on for information as well as entertainment, and help you make your phone a little more aesthetically pleasing. I am all about the aesthetic! ❤️

This activity is also super fun, and quick! I promise. So even if you don’t like organizing, you can still get neat fast and fun. 

(This idea should work for any phone-like device.)

First, group your apps into folders corresponding to the color. If you’re not sure about a color, use the color-coding app cheat sheet below. 


1. Multiple colors. Most apps will have different colors. (Camera is black and gray.) Whatever the background color is, or the majority of the app is, stick it in that folder. 

2. Rainbow colors. Make a rainbow folder for apps like Photos. 

3. Grays, blacks, browns, and whites. Make their own folders! 


Now, for the funnest part. Rename your folder titles into corresponding color emojis! Here are the ones I used: 

Red = ❤️

Orange = πŸ”₯

Yellow = 🌝

Green = ☘️

Blue = πŸ’§

Purple = ☂️

Pink = πŸ’•

Brown = 🧸

Black = 🎡

Gray = πŸŒͺ

White = πŸ‘

And rainbow would obviously be 🌈. 

Or, if you want to have DOUBLE the fun, choose your own color emojis!!!! Though, you’d probably still have to use the rainbow one! πŸ™‚


I mean, isn’t that pretty? I hope you have fun and enjoy your perfectly organized phone.

God loves you and so do I!  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas to do list:

A Socially Awkward Teen

Easiest Slime Recipe